Saturday, January 28, 2012

Case Study challenge

My second post for the evening is a card, well actually cards I created using the Case Study challenge.

I took my inspiration from the 5 colours of twine & the simple underline on the sentiment.
Not sure of what I was going to use, I came across a set of Hero Arts stamps that as of today had not seen ink & I have had them for approx 4-5 years but sshh!!! don't tell, as I know there is more where they came from.

The card (see below) used for inspiration for this challenge was made by Jen Rzasa


This card is my favourite of the three & the one I have chose to be included in the challenge.



Thanks for dropping by, I have one more post to upload for tonight for the freshly made sketches challenge if you would like to pop back.

Happy Stamping
Fiona

7 comments:

  1. I love, love, love all three of your cards. They're beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE all three--but I totally agree with your choice! :) These are all so lovely--all the different rainbow patterns are amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards - thanks for inspiring me dust off my set of these stamps and put them to use one again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, I love all of them!! YOu really went to town on those stripes!! Love the whimsical bling too :) Thanks for playing with us at CASE Study :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super case of the card. I love the rik rak on your first card too. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully done, Fiona! Each example is a great take on the challenge. I think the first one is my favorite. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all so fun and colorful, but I really do like the buttons you included on the first one. Great choice of bold sentiments, too! Thanks for sharing these with us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.