Sunday, July 31, 2011

My new Challenge

As promised I am back today to tell you all about the challenge I have set myself, but first I would like to share with you a card I made for the Case Study challenge.
I have used the vintage birdcage from the SU Nature Walk stamp set. I chose Sahara sand as my base colour & a little black for the border ( a Martha Stewart punch). Sentiment is from the Botanical Silhouettes PTI stamp set. I have then finished the card by spritzing with Sahara sand marker.


OK back to the challenge I have set for myself. 

 I am going to try to create or at least post a CAS, Clean & Simple card everyday for the month of August. OK I know you must think I am crazy, but I am actually really enjoying the challenge of making CAS cards at the moment.

What I love about CAS cards
They are generally quick to create.
They use minimal supplies.
It really makes you think outside the square design wise.

I will be offering the chance to win some blog candy when you comment on a particular card winner will be chosen by random org, but you will have to check back to find out which card. Hint it won't be one I am entering in a challenge on another site because that would not be the right thing to do.
I am also going to look at putting up a link for those who would like to share their own CAS card, hopefully get that done in the next few days.

 Be sure to check back tomorrow for another CAS card.
Till then
Happy Stamping
Fiona

6 comments:

  1. Clean and simple cards are soooooo my 'thang' Fi!

    I look forwards to seeing more creations as lovley as the one you posted here! NOICE!!

    Karen
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These CAS cards are so nice and elegant.
    Looking forward to seeing heaps more over the next month. You are inspiring me no end.
    Thanks Fiona,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Fiona,

    Happy to see you are still using a little SU, I love this CAS card you have created a wonderfully elegant card.

    Teneale :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this stamp set and so happy to see the beautiful card you made using it. I like quick and easy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a striking design, I really like it! I've been challenging myself to CAS too... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous CAS card, Thanks for joining us at Case Study this week!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.